Thursday, January 06, 2011

YWAM HOCKEY NEWS FLASH

Happy New Years! Hope you enjoyed your Christmas.

I (Glen) am going to East Asia this weekend, Jan. 9th until Jan. 27th to do hockey clinics for kids and teens.
It is an amazing opportunity to continue to work with the hockey teams who we have worked with in the past few years. I will work in two cities where we have been before at the invitation of three and possibly four teams.
For months before, Christmas, we had been praying about invitations to go to Russia and E. Asia, along with a few other opportunities, and just as I was thinking that I might be staying home this winter, God spoke to both Lorrain and me that E. Asia was where He wanted me. And not only that – but by Monday! According to our connection, the teams are excited about the hockey clinics and I am thrilled to go.

Two things:
1) Please pray for safety & strong connections.
2) Consider financially supporting this trip.
Including flights, accommodations, food and ministry expense I need to raise $2,800.

If you feel you would like to partner financially, please make your cheque out to YWAM and attach a separate note that it is for Glen & Lorrain Bueckert, and mail to:

Canada:
YWAM Project Funding
PO Box 57100, Vancouver BC V5K 1Z0

USA:
YWAM,
PO Box 3000, Garden Valley, TX 75771-3000

Thank you for your continued friendship and partnership in God’s Kingdom with us through YWAM Hockey.

God bless!
Glen & Lorrain Bueckert

No comments: